Report your symptoms


1) Safer Water North Texas Survey:
2) Your City
3) Your County Health Department
4) North Texas Municipal Water District: Select “Water Services” from the drop down menu for Department –
5) Texas Commission on Environmental Quality:
6) Public Utility Commission of Texas:

*NOTE: If you experience new or worsening symptoms during the chlorine burn (March 4-April 1, 2019), we encourage you to use our survey to send us the additional information, but please make sure to use the same email address so your submissions will be linked.